10 January, 2009

Rafa Overdosed on Pain Killer!?

RafaLookingPuzzle

My mobile phone kept ringing off the hook this morning as if I was arrested again.  Fortunately, I forgot to switch off the silent mode after watching a movie last night.  So I missed all those calls and got to sleep in for a bit.

But when I woke up, there were  24 Missed Calls, and 38 SMSes in my Inbox.  By the time I glanced through the first 5 messages and there were only 1 common things… Rafa!  “What the hell is going on?” 

I booted up my PC and the first item from my RSS Reader reads something like “Rafa Go Hostile on Sir Alex!”

I immediately log into my Liverpool email account and downloaded the transcript of Rafa’s interview. 

“If Mr. Ferguson wants to talk about the fixtures, and we want to be on a level playing field here, there are two options: one is where is the same as in Spain. The first part of the league, all the teams know at this time they will play against this team on this weekend, or that weekend, and the second half of the league will be the opposite - you will play away… Or maybe the other option would be Mr. Ferguson organizing the fixtures and everything in his office and sending them to us - then everybody will know and nobody can complain.”

Holy crap!  I was laughing my ass off!  Way to go, Boss!  It’s about time someone shut this Old Fart up, and tell him that we are not afraid of him! 

But honestly, I do know that Rafa is still under heavy medication from his Kidney Stone removal operations, and his mind wasn’t clear.  He must thought that he was talking to Sammy Lee in the Boot Room.  That’s cool with me.

By the way, I also came across this later today.  I need to ring up King Kevin to confirm this.

No comments:

Post a Comment