12 September, 2009

Babel, You Were Not Even On The Bench Today!

Babel
Where were you?  Oh, I forgot!  You pissed off Rafa!  Today’s game is against Burnley.  While you were at home watching the game with your girlfriend, I bet you noticed the formation that Rafa put out today, is exactly what I called out 10 DAYS AGO!  Rafa has been asking me to play Alonso’s role.  (I just didn’t expect my Midfield partner is Lucas.)  So today, I played Alonso’s position.  Who filled my position?  Kuyt.  More importantly, who filled the Left Side attacking position?  Riera!  Did he have a particularly good game?  No!  Could you have done a better job, especially against a weaker opponent while playing at Anfield?  Quite possibly.  But what did you choose to do?  And what is your end result now? 

You should have kept your mouth shut!

(Post Match Review to follow right after this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment