25 August, 2009

Liverpool vs. Aston Villa Post Match Review

Reina – 5 – I blame you for conceding the second goal.  Stop waving at the ball.  Block it!  Punch it!  Do whatever you need to do to prevent it from getting inside the net!

Skrtel – 7 – I can’t complain much when you are playing with a broken jaw-bone.  Thanks for the effort!

Carragher – 6 – Where’s Agger?  I think you’re reaching the end of your career!

Insua – 6 – You’re still better in attacking than defending.  Overall, I’m happy with your performance.  However, you could easily be the weakest link in the defense.

Johnson – 7 – Your attacking runs and plays are just awesome.  Please make sure you go back to defense if/when needed.  Someday, you’ll get caught out.

Lucas – 5 – You can’t pass.  You can’t shoot. You can’t tackle.  You can’t head the ball.  What else do you want me to say?

Mascherano – 7 – Please don’t go.  Losing Alonso is bad enough.

Benayoun – 5 – I think you are much better when you come off the bench.  I’m going to have a talk with Rafa.

Kuyt – 5 – Your performance today reminded me of why I dislike your contribution in the team so much last season. 

Torres – 6 – Just shut your mouth.  Stop being like a cry baby.

Gerrard – 4 – Yes, I’m a bit harsh on myself especially when I’m the one who conceded that PK.  But this is a team sport.  I can’t carry the team on my back at all time… even though I’m the captain!

Voronin – 4 – Please send this guy back to Germany.  He can’t shoot.  He can’t run.  And when he made a run, he ran into my space!

Babel – 5 – Please don’t disappoint me any further.  I have really high hope on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment